The male / female /diverse office clerk deals with all tasks arising in the office, whether payslips, statistics, calculations or written correspondence is involved. The male / female office clerk is the person with versatile organisational skills in administration. He/she accomplishes all commercial and administrative tasks and ensures that the in-house communication and operating sequences function smoothly.
The activity of the male / female office clerk therefore involves versatile, interesting and varied work that requires well-developed organisational skills and perceptive faculties.
The tasks of the office clerks required knowledge concerning legal bases, commercial thinking, knowledge of structures and tasks of the company in addition to organisational talent and skill in accomplishing planning assignments.
Office clerks deal with the following tasks for example:
- application of legal regulations of the commercial area,
- design of organisational procedures and administrative processes,
- use of information and communication systems,
- collaboration in development, drafting and presentation of new service offers of the company,
- observation of market events and devising of marketing programmes,
- working in a team-oriented and group-oriented manner,
- informing and caring for customers,
- dealing with business processes in accounting and performing calculations,
- dealing with processes in company reporting,
- dealing with human resources management processes,
- collaboration in human resources planning and administration,
- managing order and invoice processing in addition to warehouse management,
- drafting of offers to customers.
Prerequisites:Secondary school leaving certificate or abitur certificate.
Training period:The training lasts up to 3 years, depending on educational attainment and is completed in the dual system.