Flatbed superstructures with and without a crane
Lindner & Fischer has been a synonym for innovative vehicle construction “Made in Germany” for more than 30 years now. Our commercial vehicles and systems prove their quality and durability every day, all over the world – sometimes under the toughest conditions.
We supply the precise commercial vehicles and systems for each application throughout the globe. Our fine reputation has gained us the status of German export market leader for the African continent, South America, the Middle and Far East as well as parts of Asia and the CIS countries.
Lindner & Fischer designs, constructs and produces customised truck superstructures and semi-trailers for every purpose and location of use.
L&F flatbed superstructures with and without a crane
Here is where the high terrain-compatible steel flatbed superstructures with and without a crane from our company make all the difference:
- Patented high terrain-compatible superstructure bearing, which ensures maximum versatility in on- and off-road use in all our versions
- Platform and flatbed superstructures, with and without a crane (crane behind the cab or as a rear loading crane)
- Platform with welded-on headboard, lashing points in the exterior frame, 4/6mm steel
- Optionally with wooden floor with/without Omega rails
- Foldable and removable steel side plates (drop side body) and removable tarpaulin superstructure
- Optional removable seat benches as troop carrier
- Container corners for 10ft or 20ft container loading even with steel side plates fitted
- Heavy-duty lashing eyes
- We install all common crane manufacturers, Hyva, Palfinger and Hiab up to 50MT
- Standard delivery with a toolbox and spare wheel holder
Our vehicles are available as truck superstructures in 2-, 3- and 4-axle versions.
Manufacturing and quality “Made in Germany”
The quality of our flatbed superstructures with and without cranes is of utmost priority to us. Starting at the purchasing stage, we assure us of the high quality of the raw materials. Manufacture of the flatbed superstructures is subject to our regular quality controls.
We produce exclusively on an order-specific basis and only procure all the necessary parts once the order has been placed. This enables us to ensure that your vehicle complies with the state of the art and only new parts are installed.
Our specialists from sales and technology ensure that your individual customer wishes are innovatively implemented.
“Made in Germany” – delivery and service world-wide
With our worldwide customer and spare parts service, our authorised workshops and service partners, we are quickly by your side in any situation. We are also your competent contacts for conducting recurring inspections or repairs.
In addition, we take care of customs and export clearance on your behalf.