- Lindner & Fischer has successfully obtained EN ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- Following outstanding test results in the first practical test phase, the second broad-based practical test phase of the FlexiLink tank bearing is being launched.
- Lindner & Fischer is expanding its existing business relationship with HYVA (among other aspects, the world market leader for tipping hydraulics) and becomes a supporting partner for HYVA products at the Werneuchen-Seefeld site.
- After successful approval, the FlexiLink tank storage system is entering the first practical test phase and will be installed in the first tank superstructure for endurance testing.
- Lindner & Fischer is supplementing the product sector of lubricating oil & urea measurement technology with its own measuring equipment approvals: LubeFlow & bLueFlow.
- The company’s founder, Josef Fischer, leaves the company.
- Stefan Lindner becomes the new managing partner
- Stefan Lindner and Harald Doll take over General Management on 1st October. Siegfried Bührle leaves the Management.
- The company’s founder Alfred Lindner leaves the Management.
- L&F discontinues the agricultural machinery product sector and concentrates on its core business.
- Lindner & Fischer celebrates its 30th anniversary and wins the expo PetroTrans Innovation Award 30 years after introducing the innovative fully elastic, subframe-less tank bearing with the new, revolutionary tank bearing concept FlexiLink.
- Presentation of the innovative BlueFix transport solution for urea solutions, such as AdBlue®, for transport together with diesel in the same tanker vehicle.
- Introduction on to the market of the PELFANT as a self-sufficient service vehicle for maintenance of pellet bunkers and for disposal of remaining quantities.
- The PressureControl expansion module for the FIS in-house CAN bus controller wins the expo PetroTrans Innovation Award.
- After more than 100 test vehicles, L&F-FIS is installed in series in every L&F tanker.
- Unveiling of the L&F silo trailer “PAH 20 ZA” at the 14th Pellet Forum in Munich.
- Addition of a silo semi-trailer to the wood pellet product family.
- Jürgen Wilhelm leaves the company and the Management with effect from the new financial year.
- The L&F DoppelTrommel wins the expo PetroTrans Innovation Award 2014.
- Presentation of the PELFANT concept vehicle for disposing of remaining quantities from pellet bunkers and as a mobile service and maintenance unit for pellet stores.
- 25th company anniversary of L&F Fahrzeugbau GmbH.
- Initial audit by the TÜV NORD CERT: Lindner & Fischer receives the certified proof of origin “Made in Germany” for all products.
- Plant extension V in Langenau: new parking areas for customer vehicles and employee parking spaces; commissioning of the training and meeting centre opposite the existing company premises.
- Josef Fischer leaves the Management as of 1st January and enters well-deserved retirement.
- FIS is used as serial equipment ex works for all wood pellet silo vehicles.
- Plant extension IV in Langenau: new construction of a production hall for export vehicles.
- Combination of FIS and the new silo container concept to create the second silo vehicle generation. Extensive practical tests with the aid of several test vehicles.
- Presentation of the L&F FIS (driver information system) CAN bus system as a trade fair study at expo PetroTrans.
- Presentation of the entirely new container concept as a precursor to the second silo vehicle generation at the expo PetroTrans.
- Lindner & Fischer Fahrzeugbau GmbH celebrates its 20th anniversary with a big birthday party at the expo PetroTrans.
- Following a successful practical test phase: official presentation of the first wood pellet silo vehicle generation at expo PetroTrans.
- Presentation of the vehicle concept “tank semi-trailer with independent suspension” at the expo PetroTrans.
- Design & development of the independent product family “wood pellet silo vehicles”.
- Commissioning of automatic bottom production for box-shaped tank bottoms.
- Lindner & Fischer presents the study “weighed liquid transport”.
- Lindner & Fischer is the co-founder of the expo PetroTrans, which is held for the first time this year.
- Market introduction of the mobile and stationary lubricating oil measuring systems.
- Siegfried Bührle joins Lindner & Fischer Fahrzeugbau GmbH as a further managing partner.
- Development of a new generation of vehicles for the agricultural machinery sector.
- Jürgen Wilhelm - already an L&F employee since 1992 - joins Lindner & Fischer Fahrzeugbau GmbH as a new managing partner.
- Commissioning of the calibration test bench for petroleum hazardous goods vehicles and approval as a calibration office of the Federal State of Baden-Württemberg.
- 10th Lindner & Fischer Fahrzeugbau GmbH company anniversary with a big birthday company exhibition.
- Relocation of the Seefeld branch to the newly built workshop complex and administration building.
- Presentation of the central-axle tank trailer with 20.7 t permissible laden weight.
- Presentation of Germany’s first tank semi-trailer with calibrated electronic dipsticks.
- Planning of a workshop complex with an adjoining administration building on the newly developed industrial estate in Werneuchen/Seefeld.
- Development and market introduction of the “agricultural technology” product range as a further mainstay.
- Plant extension II in Langenau: acquisition of a further production hall next to the existing production facilities.
- New construction and opening of the L&F branch in Bad Fallingbostel.
- Establishment of the branch in Werneuchen-Seefeld (near Berlin) on the premises of the large tank farm.
- Development and market introduction of the central-axle tank trailer for hazardous goods.
- Plant extension I in Langenau: new construction of an additional production hall for container production.
- Presentation of the detached tank semi-trailer in pressure vessel design.
- Cooperation agreement with KASAG Flückiger AG (now: KASAG Tankfahrzeuge AG), Langnau (Switzerland).
- Purchase of the company premises in Langenau.
- Founding of Lindner & Fischer Fahrzeugbau GmbH in Langenau.
- Development and implementation of subframe-less design for tank superstructures.