Service and maintenance vehicles
Lindner & Fischer has been a synonym for innovative vehicle construction “Made in Germany” for more than 30 years now. Our commercial vehicles and systems prove their quality and durability every day, all over the world – sometimes under the toughest conditions.
We supply the precise commercial vehicles and systems for each application throughout the globe. Our fine reputation has gained us the status of German export market leader for the African continent, South America, the Middle and Far East as well as parts of Asia and the CIS countries.
Lindner & Fischer designs, constructs and produces customised truck superstructures and semi-trailers for every purpose and location of use.
L&F service and maintenance vehicles: Versatile and robust
Here is where the service and maintenance vehicles from our company make all the difference:
- • Their wide range of variations, e.g. as a service vehicle, maintenance vehicle, lubrication vehicle, mobile workshop as a box or flatbed version – according to customer requirements in open, closed and semi-open designs
- Possible combinations of highly complex lubrication, water and fuel variants
- Patented high terrain-compatible superstructure bearing, which ensures maximum versatility in on- and off-road use in all our versions
- Box bodies in insulated sandwich construction or as a robust steel container design
- All attachments and superstructures in robust steel design
- Lubrication systems with pneumatic pumps, steel or stainless steel tanks, IPC containers or open drums Delivery nozzles with integrated dial gauges, spring-assisted hose reels and high-pressure pumps for grease
- Air compressors with a hydraulic drive or own diesel engine
- Water systems with a hydraulically driven high-pressure water pump
- Standard delivery with a toolbox and spare wheel holder
- Mounting parts in a hot-dip galvanised and/or painted version
- Various equipment options possible with power generators, welding systems, cranes, workbenches, shelving systems, tools etc….
Our vehicles are available as truck superstructures in 2-, 3- and 4-axle versions.
Manufacturing and quality “Made in Germany”
Quality that corresponds to the symbol “Made in Germany” is of utmost priority to us. Starting at the purchasing stage, we assure us of the high quality of the raw materials. Manufacture of the L&F service and maintenance vehicles is subject to our regular quality controls.
We produce exclusively on an order-specific basis and only procure all the necessary parts once the order has been placed. This enables us to ensure that your vehicle complies with the state of the art and only new parts are installed.
Our specialists from sales and technology ensure that your individual customer wishes are innovatively implemented.
“Made in Germany” – delivery and service world-wide
With our worldwide customer and spare parts service, our authorised workshops and service partners, we are quickly by your side in any situation. We are also your competent contacts for conducting recurring inspections or repairs.
In addition, we take care of customs and export clearance on your behalf.