The silo vehicles from Lindner & Fischer enable you to transport wood pellets and other free-flowing bulk materials. You equip your fleet with a commercial vehicle and provide your driver with a workplace that makes work effective, efficient and ergonomical.
L&F silo vehicles: transporting wood pellets and free-flowing goods
Silo vehicles from our company benefit from our experience in the design and construction of tankers for transporting hazardous goods – as well as the associated tremendous demands in terms of approval, production and ultimately the vehicle and its superstructure itself.
Our silo vehicles are available as
- wood pellet silo superstructures,
- wood pellet trailers and
- wood pellet semi-trailers.
L&F silo vehicles: Leading-edge technology and pleasing appearance
With our silo vehicles, you benefit from:
- Custom configuration and tailor-made design according to the intended industry-specific application
- Use of high-quality, corrosion-resistant materials
- Ergonomically intelligent detailed solutions
- Gravity-optimised design and compact dimensions
- Elegant appearance free of beads and edges
- Extremely simple, intuitive operation via L&F FIS (CAN bus); always precise and without tolerances
- Real-time visual display – allowing the driver to precisely control and monitor dispensing at all times
- Efficient conveying air output with a “Silent” system, which reduces the noise level by approx. 25 % versus conventional systems
- Delivery pressure monitoring system for logging the average dispensing pressure during dispensing, as a proof of quality of the delivered pellets
- Innovative automatic residue elimination system avoids pressure surges during unloading
- User-optimised operation via an ergonomically optimally positioned multifunction control panel at the rear of the vehicle
- Vehicle painting and lettering in your corporate design
- … and a whole lot more!
Ultra-modern silo vehicles - your flagship from L&F
An ultra-modern silo vehicle from Lindner & Fischer is a high-image-value flagship: With our silo vehicles, both vehicle and driver “cut a good figure” with your customers.
We manufacture exclusively on an order-specific basis and only procure all the necessary parts after order placement. This enables us to guarantee you that your Lindner & Fischer superstructure complies with the latest state of the art and only new parts are installed. Simultaneous quality controls in addition to the stipulated TÜV acceptance tests are a matter of course for us during the entire production process.
Our technically competent team from sales and technology ensures that your individual customer wishes are innovatively implemented on the vehicle. Our ultra-modern production “Made in Germany” means that we are ideally equipped to deal with any of your orders.